[FWDLK] window channels

Hi all,
   I am in the process of taking the doors off my wagon and removing the window and door mechanisms.  I am finding, to no surprise, that all the window channel runs, the anti-vibration "fuzz," and and all other seals are shot.  I know I can get the door seals, but is there a source for the anti-vibration strips and the window channels?
   Also, I just learned a good lesson to pass on.   If you are thinking of taking the tailgate off of your Suburban, make sure you remove the cast piece that is around the spring while the tailgate is in the "up" position.  I did a dumb thing and thought I could remove it with the tailgate part way down...WRONG!   After removing 2 bolts, and starting on the third, the pressure from the spring snapped it in half and sent it flying into the interior of the wagon with a lot of force!  I felt it go past my face.  I am still smiling with all my teeth, but I could have had a major ouch!
   Any help in finding the window channels and "fuzzy strips" will be appreciated.
John in WI

ps:   Please buckle up...we just lost a valuable teacher and great guy at our local high school...no seat belt and he was thrown from his rolling truck.