[FWDLK] Carter AFB carburetor

Does anyone know if Niehoff makes a rebuild kit for a Carter AFB carb
#2653S.  The carb is from a '58 DeSoto Adventurer.  It is the rear carb
of the two on the car.  It is the main carburetor for the car.  It has
the choke valve.

 I stupidly added water to the gas tank thinking it was gasoline and the
water I think ruined the accelerator pump.  The car of course would not
start.  I took apart the carb, cleaned out the water, put it all back
and now the car only runs on a high idle.   The carb was pretty old to
begin with, so I think the water put it over the edge.  Actually what is
happening is that on the high idle when you look down the throat of the
carb, you see lots of gas coming out of both primary venturis, but no
gas squirts out of the tiny pump jet nozzles at any acceleration.
Anyone have any thoughts on the problem before I try to rebuild it
myself or take it the carburetor shop?  Nick Nichols.