Re: [FWDLK] Mopar Mel Comments

Well put Ron. I believe Dave could have chosen his words more carefully and
his objective, ie: Mel used deceptive practices to further his gain, would
have met with a more receptive response. That said, I must commend Dave for
his detective work on Ebay in uncovering what can only be called cheating.
I have read Mel's response to the list and was hoping for some remorse or
an explanation. Sadly he chose this forum to further the "he said--no---he
said" battle he seems to be waging with Dave. I sincerely hope both of you
read this and take your differences offline. This is truly an incredible
place to obtain valuable information, meet like-minded people, and most of
the time have an enjoyable read. In parting I can only quote that old TV
show; "And hey people, let's be careful out there."
Doug
61 Phoenix