[FWDLK] Brake light lens

So sorry to bother all of you nice people again. I am very new to the internet. I just lost out on a pair of brake light lenses on eBay. Oh well. Better luck next time. I can't drive my car until I find some. I know some of you good people offered your extras to me, but I've managed to lose track of who. I apologize. I hate to jump into such an extraordinary e-mail exchange like today. BUT if you have any brake light lenses for a '57 Belvedere that you are willing to part with, would you please let me know? Just a FYI ( for your info) the car belongs to MRS. Odom not MR. ( he has a '66 Chevelle Malibu) so when you e-mail me about parts, etc. I am female and this is my very first restoration project. I 'm not stupid, but I have had to have my husband translate some of the parts lingo. Thank you for all you wonderful help.

-Leah Odom-