[FWDLK] sorry

Sorry people, I have been waiting for this stuff to subside,  but I guess it's not going to happen.  I got onto fwdlook for helpfule tips,  parts, good info,  but I am getting tired of wearing my fingers out deleting  all this trash.  I'm going back to chevy talk where I've nerver seen a disparagine word.  Bye Bye.

55  sportsman 2 dr hardtop
55 chevy belair 4 dr sedan
85  jaguar xj6 sport sedan