[FWDLK] response to ebay accusations

I have been asked to respond to the accusations made against me on the list and will NOT say anymore.  If you choose not to ready my response , thats OK too.

I few months back, I joined up with ebay and began buying some parts.  Then a month or so down the road, I tried selling a few items and it worked pretty good.  I put a couple more on and they didnt move the way I thought they should so I asked my son who was not a ebay member to  join and bid on those two items.  He did and the price went up  a little.  I didnt see anything wrong with that as I figured in my mind that if someone wanted  a item they would bid as to what they wanted to spend.  simple!.  so I tried it again,  it helped so I sold 5 or 6 items.  I never seen anything wrong with it at all at the time.  I even bid up a couple for my son.  Anyway shortly down the road ebay contacted me and suspended me for what they called shilling.  I had no idea what that meant so I got ahold of ebay they they quickly told me.  Well, I learned very quickly this was forbidin on ebay.  I was suspended for 30 days and told that if I did it again Id be suspended again.  I responed by saying I was very sorry and that I wished I had read all the rules that applied to ebay.  My mistake.  It looked  like it would have taken hours to read all there rules and I didnt have the time , but that was my first mistake.  I have appologized to ebay, and am in the process of making amends.  Im not trying to hide anything at all.  I made a mistake or should I say screwed up and am now paying the dues.  The good thing is I have admited I made a mistake and of course never to do such a thing again.  I considered myself a  honest person 20 years ago and consider myself honest now.  If anyone has any quams with me I would respectfully ask them to email me in person.  Other than that I appologize for taking up time on the list.

Sincerly
mel

Mopar Mels Classic Restorations
RR2 Box 6B1