[FWDLK] Late '50's Mobilgas Economy runs

[FWDLK] Late '50's Mobilgas Economy runs

Hi,
Does anybody have any information on the late fifties Mobilgas Economy runs.
I have seen a few articles in early issues of Motor Trend and Car Life and
was wondering if anybody else knew anything about these tests.
Any info available on the net, I've used search engines but not turned
anything up.
I'm looking for a few pictures of some of the participating cars (forward
look of course) to use as reference for a future project.

Any pictures/ info would be much appreciated.
Ian.
England.
forwardlook59@xxxxxxxxxxx