From: "Peter H. Phillips" <pphillips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 7:35 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 3-speed '55 Chrysler on Ebay

Hey gang,

Have you seen the 2-dr. hardtop 1955 Chrysler Windsor on Ebay, with the
incredibly rare 3-speed column shift?  It's a project, needing everything,
and is located in the Texas Panhandle (sorry, but that's about 350 miles
from me, so I can't check it out for you).  SOMEBODY has got to save and
restore this car.  If I didn't have so many restoration projects already, it
would be me.  I love oddly equipped cars like that.  Ebay # 1818057402.
Doesn't run, is rusty, and looks like it has been sitting outdoors for many
years.  $400, the last time I looked.

After 25-30 years of attending car shows and auctions, I saw my first
3-speed column-shift 1955 Windsor last October at Hershey.  It was a blue
4-dr. sedan in the car show section on Saturday morning, and being a
single-color, plain-looking 4-dr., I almost passed it by, but when I looked
inside and saw that factory stick shift, I nearly fell over.  I took a photo
of it after that!   Hey, Terry H., how rare are these????

Pete Phillips
Ector, Texas
'58 Imperial coupe
'63 New Yorker sedan

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html