From: "Peter H. Phillips" <pphillips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 8:35 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 3-speed '55 Chrysler on Ebay

> Hey gang,
>
> Have you seen the 2-dr. hardtop 1955 Chrysler Windsor on Ebay, with the
incredibly rare 3-speed column shift?  It's a project, needing everything,
and is located in the Texas Panhandle (sorry, but that's about 350 miles
from me, so I can't check it out for you).  SOMEBODY has got to save and
restore this car.  If I didn't have so many restoration projects already, it
would be me.  I love oddly equipped cars like that.  Ebay # 1818057402.
Doesn't run, is rusty, and looks like it has been sitting outdoors for many
years.  $400, the last time I looked.

> After 25-30 years of attending car shows and auctions, I saw my first
3-speed column-shift 1955 Windsor last October at Hershey.  It was a blue
4-dr. sedan in the car show section on Saturday morning, and being a
single-color, plain-looking 4-dr., I almost passed it by, but when I looked
inside and saw that factory stick shift, I nearly fell over.  I took a photo
of it after that!   Hey, Terry H., how rare are these????

> Pete Phillips
> Ector, Texas
> '58 Imperial coupe
> '63 New Yorker sedan

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html