[FWDLK] AFB carb problem

Hello Everyone,

My AFB carb is acting up again on my '58 DeSoto.  Before I take it apart
I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the following problem:
It will idle fine for about 15 minutes and then just sputter out and
stall.  I can usually start it right up again but it will run very
rough.  The choke plate and primaries are all full of black carbon.  The
next day the same pattern all over again.  I am assuming there is dirt
somewhere getting everything plugged up.  Any advice?  thanks, Nick Nichols

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html