Re: [FWDLK] '56 Trunk paint question

Any FWDLKR's who can help?  I am working on my '56
Trunk and it isn't too bad.  A little surface rust
mostly, I coated the bottom and tire well with
Eastwood's Corroless which can be topcoated with
Chassis Black if nothing else...but something more
stock looking would please me more.

My trunk has been sprayed with body color during a
past repaint, though the bottom of the trunk lid is a
kind of silver-ish (or bluish-silver?) color.  I don't
know if this was stock for trunks or just a trunk lid
from a car that color??????

Also, does anyone make replacement trunk mats that are
of good quality?  This is not a restoration, as this
is the car with the Volare/440 etc, but I want to keep
some stock feel to it otherwise.

Thanks much, Del   ('56 2dr Savoy)