[FWDLK] magnets, again

I needed to clamp something for a project that conventional clamps were awkward to use so it ended up a good application of some strong magnets. Dug out the supply and discovered I still had more of the really strong ones.

They were forgotten about during the time I last posted about Not Needing as many as I have. (My Box runith over)

So once again I extend an offer.

Fore Sail!

I have MANY Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets, various sizes and strengths. ranging from ones the size of a childs aspirin to approximately 1-1/2" by 9/16' if not a tad larger (drawn from recent memory)

For the strongest ones picture if you will, the magnetic poles are along the flats, which almost cover all the surface of a US five cent piece,  AND are as thick as a stack of 4 US five cent pieces,  AND since they are nickle plated rare earth magnets. they be strong!!!!

Some of these magnets can and just might cause blood blisters should you end up between 2 of them when they decide to slam together and you happen to have tender parts of fingers or other parts of the body in the way.

Some of them are easily strong enough that you can place one in your palm and one on the backside of your hand and they will attract enough to stay put

I also have some that are a bit larger.

The bulk are plenty strong enough to hold a dish towel to my refrigerator.

If this tickles your fancy just ask away and lets see what we can work out.

Paul Holmgren
 JCI 74145