Re: [Chrysler300] Oct Hot Rodding

A while back, a few of the musclecar magazines and I think the NMCA tried to
define a musclecar. Their efforts made it worse I think. The basic premise
was Horsepower but in cunjunction with weight. The 300's were "out" because
their great horsepower was saddled with great weight. The definition also
somehow grew to take in a "muscle" stance or appearance, which in the end
actually tended to disqualify the early max-wedge cars and the 273 HP
Barracudas and the 421 Catalinas for example.

You are therefore in great company!

I really liked your "school girl car" comment!

Jeff Miklas