^2 Chrysler brake shoes

HELP!!
My brother in law bought my 62 300 sport a few years ago and I checked the shoes on the rear axle for him last week end and they need replaced. NO ONE in this area has them or knows where we could find any. Short of pulling the old ones and having them re-lined in Billings (he lives in Miles City) I don't know what to do. Any one have a source I can get them from? Thanks in advance. Joe Pierce Joliet, Montana.