From: "Karl Peterson" <longrammopar@xxxx>
To: Redwoodlse@xxxx, chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Mopar vs Bowtie.....Group Effort
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 21:30:36 -0500

Leave the air cleaners on. Set the timing at 12Deg BTDC. Use a 50/50 mix
of Cam II racing fuel and 91 oct pump gas. Have the widest set of tires on
the rear that you can find that will fit. Take everything out of the car
that isn't bolted down, (spare, jack, etc). Do not rev motor at starting
line; punch it from idle. Do not drive through the "water" ahead of the
starting line; go around it. Shift with the buttons at 4800 RPM. Give it
the gas as soon as you see the last yellow lite on the tree before the
green, (it will take a full second for that big 413 to respond anyway). If
you are really serious about it, raise the front torsion bar setting 2" and
run 20 lbs air in rear tires and spray the treads with belt dressing to
increase the grip off the line.

Your "F" should be able to do low to mid 15's at around 87 to 92 MPH in the
quarter. With that Camaros handicap (unless it's one of those 300+ hp
tuned-port injection systems), you should be able to take him. I hope he
enjoys his dinner.

Let us know how it all turns out.

Karl