Bill

Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 21:08:41 -0700 From: Warren R Anderson <wranderson@xxxx> Subject: [Chrysler300] Flanged bushing burnishing tool

The installer tool is always needed.

Bushing driver tool comes with piloted plate and drawing nut used to pull
burnishing end through installed bushing. Burnishing end measures 0.4875 in (which is two rounded lands). The two old 413 oil pump drive shafts I have measure 0.485 in. Note: When Mr Merritt finds his burnisher we can thendebate the fourth decimal place above.

We want to remember about $25 dollar range for either tool probably about 4
yrs ago.

E-bay? We have netted some killer tool deals from that source - - - -. Hint.

HTH

Warren Anderson
Sedona,AZ