Fw: [Chrysler300] Re: In Defense of The Parts Man... e-Bay 300 parts

Fw: [Chrysler300] Re: In Defense of The Parts Man... e-Bay 300 parts

Kelly...
.good to see you like a bit of controversy. I am, indeed in your
'salvage yard fan-club'.
Without you guys, the task would be impossible.
It is not for me that I say these things. I have all the stuff I need,
collected up since '93.
I just felt that to split wheelcovers, consoles, 300 grilles into as many
parts as the vendor on e-Bay could possibly get them to, was a bit rich.
If your F or G you want to restore was missing a console, probably you need
the whole thing.
The same bidders were in evidence on many of the 7 console items. Some won,
some lost. OK, fair enough, the quest goes on.
However, I am apparently well in the minority, so I bend over for the boyz!!
Only 4 people e-mailed me saying how hard and expensive it made things, and
everyone else thought it OK to follow the good old motto, Ca$h rules ! The
prize goes to the highest bidder, and indeed it does.
It's a fair way, indeed, the majority of respondents have told me so.....
must check out the hundreds of nos parts I have bought since 1993, and
don't need.
Yummy !!!!
Dave.