Re: [Chrysler300] Lefty's "BRIGHT" idea

30 yearsa or so ago I installed a set of Hella's in my VW road car. These
were 100 watt high beams, as I recall, and would replace the Sun it seemed.
We were involved in Road Racing, and had an inside source for them. One spot
had a valley with the hwy going across it. When I topped the hill on one
side, the high beams would light ou the road on the other hill, about 2
miles away. I think I still have them, at least the Hella replacement glass
houseings.

The low beam was much more normal, and didn't blind oncoming traffic.

Ray Jones in wonderfull Western AR