From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 1:28 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300C rear window stainless trim

Hi all

When comparing the lower window trim that fits around the rear pillar on my
300C project car, build date of 1st March, to that of my other 300C with a
build date of 15th April. The early car has all clips to hold it in place
around the pillar whilst the late car has a screw. The hole in the trim for
the screw looks to be a factory punch job rather than a home
handyman/cordless drill type job. So was this a factory or dealer mid-year
upgrade? Or should I be looking for some replacement trim.....

Thanks for the help.
Owen

For list server instructions, go to