From: Gary Eidson [mailto:paradise42@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 4:37 AM
To: CHRYSLER
Subject: [Chrysler300] Hood Pad 300 G

Steve Estok and I have a difference of opinion about the installation of
hood pad. I thought the fabric side faced the engine and Steve thinks
the
hard side faces the engine.

I have no picture references other than the archive shots of a 300g
engine
compartment. It looks like the fuzzy side is out.

I can see arguments for both ways. Comments appreciated.

Gary Eidson (High 78 and partly cloudy)

Ps. We both attended the annual AACA Club Naples (FL) Depot Show
yesterday.
It is more 300 viewing than the show has had in a long time. The quality
of
cars outstanding. The Collier Collection brought three cars including an

original Ford GT40.

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12935p3bt/M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/
D=groups/S=1706713852:HM/EXP=1111408582/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt
p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=429117262>

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

Give the gift of life to a sick child.