Re: [Chrysler300] buying 300 parts on ebay

Re: [Chrysler300] buying 300 parts on ebay

Hi Christopher;
I am a regular buyer/seller on eBay. I have NO trouble with what I
sell, as I give good pictures, many that are enlarge-able, very
descriptive write-ups, and near instant shipping. I also package like
I'd like to have it shipped to me. I have sent 5-6 items to Aus and NZ.

Feedback says it all! Read the sellers feedback, I find that the better
attention the seller gave to details, the better their feedback is. Not
all bad feedback is earned, there are a lot of sorry ass buyers out
there also. They leave bad feedback because they think they paid too
much, or missed something that was carefully described. I also will
rarely send M/O or check, unless the feedback is perfect. Ask many
questions!  When I answer, I have my answers appear on the item page.
Saves having 4 people asking the same question. Never buy anything
without photos, and if the photos do not show all sides and maybe some
detail shots of described areas, pass. His "Nick" may be your "Gouge",
his "scratch" may be a crack.

As to problems with just the Chrysler stuff, there's a lot less of it
laying around to be sold than Chebbie or Ferd stuff. And some of the
questionable sellers know this and think it's worth lots of money or
they see it like it was when they threw it on a shelf 20 years ago, and
think it will clean up to be NOS.

Pay attention to all the details and if it starts to nag you, move on.
Good Luck, Ray

As an aside, I recently had my first non-payer after 8+ years. I think
that he finally realized that the shipping was $100, which was very
prominently in the ad. I finally filed my first non-payment claim with
eBay and after 3-4 weeks, his girlfriend responded to eBay and said he
was in an accident and still in the hospital. So I had to re-list the 4
Olds Rally Wheels. First sold for $61., the second sale was for $142.!
Thanks!  And the new buyer left great feedback on them. Oh yes, I paid
$5 for all 4 wheels!