SV: SV: [Chrysler300] Front braking issue / problems !!!

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Johan Andersson [mailto:055160308@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Skickat: den 28 oktober 2007 13:20
Till: 'Chrysler300E@xxxxxxx'
Ämne: SV: SV: [Chrysler300] Front braking issue / problems !!!

Hi Tom.

Actually it?s very hard too see the problem?
They jam up inside because of the fluid makes them soft inside and the
so to say, melts inside
and that makes the hole in the hose smaller. When you have uneven holes
in your both hoses, ( they don?t melt at the same time)
you gets uneven brakes. Can also be that the brakes gets warm because
the fluid don?t get back in the master cylinder when you
release the brakes when driving. No problem to brake, pressure gets
trough but it is hard for the fluid to get back trough the tight hoses.

Hope you understand my Swenglish but this can be the problem?

          Best regards?..   Johan  300-G conv.  Batmanblack?.