Re: [Chrysler300] Dexron vs. type F and the real issue which is that LE

Re: [Chrysler300] Dexron vs. type F and the real issue which is that LETTER CAR transmissions are different and are high performance

I firmly believe that the way the car is driven may enter into the
longevity and the need for Type F.  The 300 transmissions were
modified to meet the increased HP of the engines and the presumed
harder usage of the cars.  If you drive like granny and the engine
never sees more than 3000 RPM, probably any compatible fluid would
do.  If you like acceleration and leaving black marks on the
pavement, then I think the path is clear that type F is the recommended fluid.

Bill Huff

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: