Re: [Chrysler300] Limited Slip or not?

Insure there is no drag from the brakes.  Then turning a wheel should cause the opposite wheel to turn in the same direction and the pinion will turn.  Holding the pinion wil force the differential to work and the opposite wheel will turn the opposite direction but the force required should be greater than an open differential.  May be hard to quantify.