RE: Fuel pump advice?

Hello,If it was my street strip car I would run a good mechanical pump and
a half inch line.A couple years ago when we were trying to get a drag car
together we ran a mechanical pump and half inch line and had a 3400 lb.
b-body running 12.15 in the quarter,got a little money together and bought
a holley electric pump and put it in and thought it would put us in the
elevens the next weekend the car ran the same numbers no differance.So
unless you plan on running big numbers at the strip I would keep it
simple,I see alot of guys at the strip put big money in their cars in
places that don't help their numbers because some magazine or track expert
says its the new trend.Just my two cents.

directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

> Text inserted by Panda Platinum 2005 Internet Security:
>
>  This message has NOT been classified as spam. If it is unsolicited mail
http://127.0.0.1:6083/Panda?ID=pav_2721&SPAM=true

----

bSONJP.