From: Bill [mailto:Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 4:40 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: No Timing Mark?!?!

Yup, it's a stock damper. I'm gonna tear all the accessories off the front
of the motor this weekend and go over it w/ a fine tooth comb.
If I can't find it, I guess I'll be buying a dial indicator. I personally
have NEVER seen a stock damper w/o a mark...anyone else?

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

On 5/3/07, Richard Kinsley <r.kinsley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bill Maurits wrote:
> >
> > NOTHING...from what I can tell, it's completely smooth. I spent ~15
> > mins bumping the engine and staring @ this thing w/ a high power
> > light...i can't see any kind of mark @ all.
> >
> > Bill M
> > 65 Coronet 500 'vert
>
> Is it a stock dampner? I have a Powerforce and I had to remark it as
> it was waaaay off. It was a kinda generic balancer. I did the TDC
> thing with a dial indicator and put the mark on the dampner for TDC
myself.

> Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies
>

> ----
topic.  Thanks!

----