Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 1:23 AM
Subject: IML: IML Very gone '57 on Ebay

Hello All;
Given the condition of that car, even the engine is just too much of a pig
in a poke for current bid of $750 dollars. There are likely some good parts
on this car but for that much money, sight unseen, you would really be
taking a chance. I wouldn't be surprised to see the final sale fall through
on this one, rebuildable 392s are still out there for not much more and you
don't need to pull them out of a rusted heap to get one.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side tailight bezel and other trim parts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "mika jaakkola" <mika.jaakkola@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: IML: IML Very gone '58 on Ebay

Guys.. that's a '57 Imp...