RE: IML: Polishing plastic

 My wife's mini van had real dull plastic headlights. and the guy's at CarQuest auto parts suggested that I use  3M plastic cleaner. part number 39017 $8. and 3M plastic polish part number 39010 $8.
  after I used them I was pleased with the results. the cleaner will remove oxydation. and scratches. and the polish will shine it right up. I have only used it once last summer and the lenses still look good as new.
  I also use it to clean and polish my cd's and DVD's when they get scratches.

Do you Yahoo!?