Re: IML: Imperial, New Yorker birthdays

  Chrysler killed the
> Imperial rather than the
> New Yorker due to the mere fact that there had been
> a New Yorker each year
> back to the late 20's, or 30's.

Careful on those birthdays:

New Yorker: Late 1930's, postwar, really.
Imperial: Late 1925, second year of business for
Chrysler.

Source: 70 years of Chrysler (noe returned to the
person that loaned it to me, so can't get exact year)

in 1926 other models had number designations, not
names.  Chrysler 60 or 70, and Imperial 80.  No other
familiar names.  Most of them came about under KT
Keller's era, 1946-54.

=====
Kenyon Wills