Re: IML: DAS Transporation dissatisfaction /REPY

Re: IML: DAS Transporation dissatisfaction /REPY

I had the similar experiences with DAS. My advice is that do not be in a hurry make them wash the car before you take it and bring your camera and look the car over and take pictures.

I had a town car delivered to their terminal. It was late and it was not washed they washed it while I was there. It was turning dark and I quickly looked it over and signed the paper and left. When I got home I put it in the garage. The next day when I looked the back bumper had puncture through it. It was not shown in the pictures of the car when I purchased it and it was not on the loading slip showing it existing. It was done in shipping. The response from DAS was go pound sand.

Also I noticed that they go over board marking scratches or blemishes. I think they do it in case there is a question they can say it was that way when they picked it up.

Anthony