RE: IML: In defense of "customs" what happened after '63

RE: IML: In defense of "customs" what happened after '63

>>For some reason, a similar Imperial was offered in 1968, but I believe
that they decided to call it a Crown Sedan. At that point, we were back to
all Crowns and LeBarons again, until the Crowns finally went away, and all
that was left were LeBarons.

Paul W.

Paul,

The base 68, only available as a sedan, was also simply an Imperial.  No
other designation.  I have seen one, at Carlisle, and I think there is a 68
sedan owner on this list.  It still appears to be a wonderful automobile.
The Crowns were either hardtops or convertibles.

Michael, still looking