From: jsadowski
Subject: Re: IML: Question of the Day
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 23:05:50 -0700

Hopefully, the roofs don't rust completely off
all of them before that day comes. That is a
major pain on these years.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher
Middlebrook"
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:15 PM

> I love the looks of the 69,70,71 Imperials,
> but I would go with a 69 for the same reasons
> as John's and also for the rarity of that
> model year. I think 69's will be the next
> sleepers in the collector circles as they
> come of age.Chris Middlebrook1962 Custom
> Southampton

> Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

This message was sent to you by the Imperial
Mailing List. Please reply to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response
will be shared with everyone. Private messages
(and attachments) for the