shops and vendors

I'd like to comment on one of your vendors, you praised.
I have tried to get a body for my 57 Imperial as Chicago rust has eaten mine
up, Lowell refuses to sell me a body to transfer my drive train in. I'd even
give him my old body to show I'm not taking it to a demo derby, but he
refuses to sell me one or help at all.
Lowell told me he had between 20 and 30,  57 to 59 Imperial bodies and won't
sell me one.
    I feel like parting it out getting all the usable parts and sell or help
others that need parts, then with what's left, crush it and make sure Lowell
doesn't get 1 little piece off of it.  I'm sorry but after begging Lowell for
over a year, that's how I feel.
Charles in Calif.