Do you know your Imperial history? Really?

Do you know your Imperial history? Really?

   =================
   Chrysler Imperial
   =================

1.  Premier Status Symbol

2.  Luxurious

3.  Powerful

4.  Exclusive

5.  Indy 500 pace car?!?!?!?

Triple extra bonus points if you can name the car part that
was reproduced in giant scale on the Chrysler building in
several places out of stainless steel.

First person to accurately email me (off-list) the CORRECT
year that this happened and the name of the part in
question gets a nice Imperial magazine ad (suitable for
framing) from their year of choice mailed to them and their
name in ALL CAPS when I announce the answer in a few days
to the List.  You'll know that you're really smart if you
can name both without looking them up anywhere.

Knowing me as you do, you'll probably conclude that I've
gotten this information from www.imperialclub.com , since I
like the material there so much.

Good luck!

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute