A/C time

The original RV2 compressor will work beautifully in a
properly maintained original system.  It would be a
lot easier just to get a new, original-style RV2
compressor, check and fill the system and enjoy cold
air.  I recently did this on my LeBaron.

Speaking very personally, the thought of putting
Japanese parts on a vintage Imperial....

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible
66 LeBaron