From: "Elijah Scott" <imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 7:34 PM
Subject: IML: Two 75 Imperial Questions -- Vinyl Top Removal and Cam Profile

Henry -- when I rebuilt the 440 in my '71 Imperial a
few years ago, I used a Competition Cam #21-213-4.
You can see the complete specs for this cam toward the
bottom of the page at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1971/Scott/Engine/.
I've been really pleased with the results -- better
low end torque, slightly improved mpg, and a nice
smoth idle with just a hint of a rumble to it.

Also be sure to have a crossover or "H" pipe welded in
to the dual exhaust system (preferably as close to the
engine as possible).  This will make a noticeable
improvement in low end torque.

Good luck!

Elijah
1965 Imperial LeBaron