Two 75 Imperial Questions -- Vinyl Top Removal and Cam Profile

A little cam change can go a long way :o)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Two 75 Imperial Questions -- Vinyl Top Removal and Cam Profile

I've had the pleasure of driving Elijah's 71 Imperial and believe me it is one
fast car with a lot of torque.  The only problem I had driving the car was keeping
it anywhere near the legal speed limit.  On the interstate she soars.
I think at some point in time I'm going to give my 69 Lebaron the same treatment.
Ed Noble
69 Lebaron
71 Lebaron
62 Crown