Radiator Core

Larry,

Glad to hear that your LeBaron is coming along. It sounds like you are starting
out in "all the right places".

As for the radiator, I have two '60 models. One of them has a replacement core,
and the other one is original. The difference is that both of my cars have
factory air, so I don't know if they would match your radiator specification or
not. Even so, I am not sure how to find an answer to your question unless one
were to actually count the fins and tubes.

It would seem that when your core was replaced (how do you know this?) that it
would have been matched up with one that was equal or better than the one it
originally had. I think this would be true unless the entire radiator was
replaced late in the car's life and was done somehow incorrectly to save money.
This would be obvious.

If the original top tank and lower tank were used, there are only a few options
that you would have to reuse them based on size and what would fit. It never
hurts to increase capacity, so if you are concerned, it would seem that you
could duplicate what it had, or go for a bit more capacity.

I don't know about your country, but I am pretty sure that radiator shops in
this the U.S. can look up this type of information in their replacement
manuals. Type  "radiator" in your search engine and see if you get any leads on
information.

Enjoy your car!

Paul