From: Matt Hopkins [mailto: mhoppy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:32:08 -0600
Subject: RE: IML: starting 63 413

The car won't start without ballast resistor working or a bypass of
 Behalf Of Brian Shea<br>Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 8:03 AM<br>To:
over by hand, put a new battery in it,and it turns over a<br>little slow and
wont fire.I noticed 2 wires that were chewed on the fire<br>wall.They look like
they were connected to<br>two white resistor looking things.Are these ballast
resistors,and would thi<br>have an effect on the spark.The points are set
be<br>shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for
the<br>Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>To
UN-SUBSCRIBE, g
o to
http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------<br>This message was sent to you
and your response will be <br>shared with everyone. Private messages (and