car transport

I got ahold of a rough-n-rusty '76 NYB from which I'll be
using the drivetrain in my '60 Saratoga.  Most of the
"systems" do not work, such as power windows, seats, climate
control, dash gauges, etc, but there are other usable parts,
including the RF fender, prices will be reasonable, if
anyone has wants get with me.  Will be parting out sometime
in the next couple of months.

Bill Parker, South Central Indiana
'56 Chrysler Windsor; '60 Chrysler Saratoga; '62 Plymouth
Max Wedge; '64 Dart Convertible (Kathi's car); '65 Imperial;
'65 Barracuda \6 (Kathi's other car);'68 Barracuda Fastback
340-S; '69 Barracuda Fastback now 360 (20 y.o. son's car);
'72 Cuda 340