lenses

Thank you for the kind comments on my Reproductions guys, it is knowing how much my Parts are appreciated that makes all the 12 hours days seem worth it! I am sure I have a lot of friends all around the world that I did not have before I started, so I will keep at it and maybe I will be able to afford some Fins of my own one day and trade the old Valiant in, regards George.