[FWDLK] Re : [FWDLK] 3-speed w/od + 58' ply golden comando

[FWDLK] Re : [FWDLK] 3-speed w/od + 58' ply golden comando

Jason :

According to the stuff I have, 1.2% of 1957 Plymouths came with overdrive.
Which means, out of the 662,824 1957 Plymouths built in America about
7,954 had overdrive.

Cannot help you on the 1958 Golden Commando info, but 298,466 of the
409,058 American-buitl 1958 Plymouths built had V-8's.  When looking at
4-door
hardtops, Plymouth built 18,194 Belvedere and 5,060 Savoy models in the U.S.
and Canada for 1958.

Bill W