Re: [FWDLK] Question, answer, and documentation

Re: [FWDLK] Question, answer, and documentation

I completely agree with Deane.   I am the son of the original owner of my 1956
Dodge Royal Lancer.   The car came stock with dual exhaust and 2bbl (I know for
a fact that my Mom or Dad would not have put duals on the car)  In fact, when
asking my dad about it when I replace the mufflers, my dad said that the service
guys always said that it was a 57' exhaust on the car (I can't tell you for sure
if this is correct or not).  My car was built in November of the model year.

Some food for thought.

Greg
56 Dodge Royal Lancer