[FWDLK] Question, answer, and documentation

[FWDLK] Question, answer, and documentation

After seeing this I remembered that a man a couple of years ago at Hershey
bought 2 or 3 horn ring center buttons taht fit the 55 Plymouth.  I asked
him if he has a 55 Plymouth and he said he doesn't but that he restored
boats and the vintage Chris Craft boats used this ornament in their steering
wheel.  Ya just never know who will use what from our Mopars.
Jack
 .

After