[FWDLK] pickle pails and beer

Dave...
    I vote for a photo of the pickle pail with the optional Miller Lite can!
I am sure this was an oversight on the ballots, as many, if not most of us have
one, if not both of these items in our shops!  Also, last year there was a
centerfold of a bikini clad young lady in the calendar, (or was it a fwdlk car
with the girl standing next to it?)...it seems only fair the pail and beer can
appear on a page somewhere!
John in WI
ps: Here's an idea for a discussion...useful items for your shop that don't cost
a fortune... pickle pails (tool boxes and drain oil containers)  viscious dog
from pound (for salesmen and unwanted religion solicitors)  old t shirts (grease
and polishing rags, and of course emergency bandages)  Pringles tubes (parts
storage or to drum on and annoy your dad)  Coat hangers (reach anywhere fetchit
tool) Kitchen funnel-your wife's newest one (oil, anti freeze, tranny fluid,
water, etc...)I'm sure everyone has an idea to pass along!

"Allinson, Deane" wrote:
.The old 5 gallon pickle bucket is always a good choice.
Cheap, waterproof, has a nice handle, and has a smell that will cut through
 grease.  (FYI... Miller Lite cans will float while 95% of all others go
straight to the bottom).