Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Re: [FWDLK] Hemi Commando?

Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Re: [FWDLK] Hemi Commando?

We were referring to the Nova/Acadian line.  Yes, the 396 was available in
Corvettes, full-size Chevrolets and even the Chevelle in years other than
1968.  But, the 396 was available in the Nova only in 1968.

The 455 engine was the Pontiac, Oldsmobile and Buick size (although all
three engines are totally different) while the Chevrolet was 454, not 455.

Bill
Vancouver, BC

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm