Re: Rough running polys

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacYkHbOk33ra/MyDietPatches

Thanks for the advise.  I'm gonna go through and first check for vacuum
leaks.  Then I am going to look at the timing.  Both of the motors were recent
rebuilds (mileage wise) when I got them.  They ran smooth at some point but ended
up getting rough.  One of the polys was treated to new plugs, wires and
electronic ignition upgrade along the way.  As much as I hate to admit it I hope my
problem doesn't lie in the intake manifolds.  Both are running the rare
factory cast iron single four intake.  I hope I am not looking at a cracked intake
manifold, in which case I am living with it.
    I will have to figure out when I can get a free moment to check my
cars...one is my daily driver and with my job by the time I when I am finished
working on the late model stuff I don't want to work on my car I just want to go
home.  It's like the old saying goes, "The mechanics car is always the last one
to get fixed!"
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Rick Rice
'64 Fury
'64 Dodge 440 (when the money comes in)
6 '65 Coronets
'65 Belvedere II
'66 Belvedere II (cross your fingers may be gone next Sat)!
'67 Fury II wagon
'75 D100 (need to put in the 440 bad)!
'76 New Yorker Brougham (hope it is gone soon)
'86 600 SE Turbo
'95 Dakota Sport 318 5 speed

[AD removed for archives]
** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
caacYkkbOk33rf/Penn Media

----

bOk33r.