RE: clutch type

Okay, I'm droolin'... And the url for the video is....???

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Chervinsky [mailto:63hemipolara@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 8:15 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: clutch type

If you want the BEST clutch in the world, get a McLeod dual disc clutch. It
is bought with a flywheel so it's expensive, BUT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO BUY
ANOTHER CLUTCH AGAIN.  Hensley uses this in their Super Stocker Cuda and
have had it in there for over 6 years on slicks running 8-9's. Now if that
isn't extreem abuse I don't know what is. I put one in my 70 Bee, launched
the car at 4000rpm with slicks on a sticky track and actually bogged the car
because it just GRABBED and no slip at all in the clutch, car ran a 13.2 @
117mph with a 2.45 60'.
She was a 600+hp/600+ ft/lb beast and I had this clutch in the car for
6 years with no issues. My youtube video of my 105 yard (yes a football
field) burnout to see how this cluch grabs and just doesn't let go. Anyone
who has ever installed one can vouch for this, talk with Hensley about them
directly. My $0.02.

--
Steve
'63 Hemi Polara