66 Disc Brakes?

The 66 300 had disc brakes as an option, but I doubt the 66 Imperial did (still
separate frame, different body than the 300).  How can weknow for sure?  If
anyone has a 66 salesbrochure (I am sure plenty do) please look through it.  If
the option is not mentioned, then it did not exist.

D^2

Quoting ChiPieAlandPaula@xxxxxxx: