Re: [Chrysler300] 57 Brake Fluid Fill

Does anyone have a picture of this method of adding fluid to the
reservoir? I can only envision a shot of my wife sitting on the
fender prying with a 2X4 and me trying to find the opening with no
clear shot of the target. All this without getting most of the stuff
on the floor and remembering that you are out of oil dry and paper
towels, all the while hoping that there is a reasonable chance that I
will be able to sleep in the house that night. This would make a good
addition to the "Caption Of The Month" series.

300'ly , John...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: